Thursday 9 October 2008

Preparing for Oz trip

Well it's only six weeks to go. Over 35 new people to see in 4 weeks and also need to fit in time to explore the amazing sights in Oz and sample the culture.

That bit is ok - I have already planned to stay in overnight at a vineyard (that may stop me in my tracks somewhat) and see Kylie Minogue in concert so what else is there?

BBQs, beer, sunshine and having a good time! All things that we Brits seem to be struggling with at the moment...

It's amazing that a simple idea of taking 20 minutes to fill in a form and sending it off to 'The Winston Churchill Memorial Trust' has led to this amazing opportunity of a lifetime and me off to Australia for a month researching volunteer work with charities - and without me paying a penny!

No comments: