Monday 8 December 2008

Morning after the night before....


Oh dear that evening ended on Sunday morning at 3.30am and I really experienced Sydney nightlife to the full at the Bavarian bar...ouch...then met the in laws Wendy and Gerry at lunchtime in Darling Harbour with a sore head...followed by a real Aussie barbie in the burbs in an amazing spot overlooking the harbour called Castle Crags.

Cath Lawrence, originally from the Uk was my host with her lovely partner Greg. We had great fun and I was introduced to the tame flying pet water dragon called Oscar. He was accompanied by several friends (she strangely knew them as a result of an introduction I made for her when she set out for Australia 7 years ago. ) Above from right to left is Joss, Katrina, Pete, Cath and then Greg. Pete, a fantastic Real Estate agent, requested I hypnotise him to be...well, that's between me and Pete and the water dragon...;-)
Then back to Darling Harbour for MORE food and drinks with Charlie and a downpour of stair rod rain and an early night as next day real work was looming....


No comments: